To Our Friends & Family,
It’s part of our core strengths and purpose to provide kindness not only to our guests, but also to ourselves as a team. As a team, we are making sure that wellness is of top priority during the emerging cases of illness. This mindset helps us to create a safe and healthy environment for all.
We are monitoring this evolving situation very closely and working with local officials to ensure we’re doing all we can to keep our guests, team, partners and food safe.
Below are the ways that we will currently address this issue, and we will adjust accordingly as needed.
What we are currently doing in our restaurants:
- Conduct wellness checks to confirm the health of each employee before entering our kitchens
- Wash our hands often (at least every hour and between tasks) for at least 20 seconds with antibacterial hand soap
- Increase Sanitation and Cleaning routines from every hour to every 30 minutes
- Teammates will sanitize hard surfaces (counters, POS screens and payment card swipers) every 30 minutes with Sanitizer
- Bartenders, Servers, Hosts may wear gloves and wash hands in between glove changes and cash transactions.
What we encourage guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue
We recognize the COVID-19 virus will require all of us as a community to be more mindful as we go through our daily activities. Please know we are constantly monitoring the situation and will continue to adjust as necessary to ensure we keep delivering the great experiences our guests have come to expect at all of our restaurants. As always, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family and your traditions.