Join us for our GRAND OPENING! Wed, November 1st!
At Woody’s Macayo, you’ll find four generations of lovingly crafted family recipes, paired with innovative contemporary dishes inspired by Mexico’s regional culinary diversity. Our locally and family-owned Mexican restaurant is located on Central Ave, between Indianola Ave and Claredon Ave, in Phoenix. Our tacos, burritos, chimichangas and salads are lovingly crafted with family recipes. The Platos Especiales offer specialty dishes like Green Chili Pork Stew, Chicken Tinga, Marinated Shrimp or Short Rib, served as tacos, enchiladas, a burrito or in an open bowl. Woody’s Macayo offers a fun, stylishly modern indoor-outdoor environment, including an outside patio. We invite you to share in the celebration. Enjoy the tastes of tradition and contemporary flavor in every bite. The name you know, the food you love, since 1946.
Monday – Wednesday: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thursday – Friday: 7:00 am to 12:00 am
Saturday: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Sunday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Breakfast: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Lunch: Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
WOODY’S MACAYO LUNCH SPECIALS
– Red Cheese Enchilada with Mexican Rice & Refried Beans $8.00
– Crispy Shredded Beef or Chicken Taco with Mexican Rice & Refried Beans $8.00
– Woody’s Favorite, Shredded Beef Taco, Cheese Enchilada & Bean Tostada $9.00
– Chimi de Macayo, Shredded Beef or Chicken with Mexican Rice or Refried Beans $10.00
– Fajita Bowl, Grilled Steak or Chicken $10.00
* Menu varies by location.