- This event has passed.
Siete Leguas Tequila Happy Hour, 9/29
September 29, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm| $15.00
TEQUILA HAPPY HOUR
One of our goals this year is to make tequila more approachable for our guests. We want you all to experience the excellence of this artisinal spirit! Not all tequila will take you back to that memory of slamming a shot and then the headache the next day. Some tequilas should be consumed as a shot, others mixed in a cocktail and others sipped neat. We want to take you along that journey and show you the difference! Walk you through the hand-crafted process and passion behind producing this spirit and share stories with you from some of the most famous tequila producers around the world.
Join us at our Mesa location on Thursday, September 29th for our Tequila Happy Hour featuring Siete Leguas Tequila!
Festivities will be held from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, so feel free to come as you wish!
Tickets are $15 a person, guests will receive:
- A Mexican Fresca
- A hand-made tequila cocktail made with freshly squeezed lime juice, lemon juice, homemade squirt and Siete Leguas Silver tequila
- Recipe brought to you from Guadalajara, Mexico
- Samples of the Siete Leguas Tequila expressions
- Passed Chef Inspired Appetizers
- Cocktail style appetizers will be passed throughout the evening
- Fun, tequila education
- A brand ambassador will co-host this event with us and share tequila education
Siete Leguas Tequila
Aside from excellent agave sourcing, one of the keys to the clean, rustic flavor of Siete Leguas is the complex process used to produce the liquor – some of the agave hearts are crushed using the ancient donkey-pulledtahonas, or stone-wheel mills; some are crushed using modern sugar-cane shredders. The secret is the mix, and it varies from batch to batch, depending on any number of factors. The result is wildly complex: You might smell or taste spearmint, pine, earth, and cinammon – but it’s always smooth and perfectly balanced.