- This event has passed.
El Tesoro Tequila Dinner, 9/24
September 24, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm| $35.00
One of our goals this year is to make tequila more approachable for our guests. We want you all to experience the excellence of this artisinal spirit! Not all tequila will take you back to that memory of slamming a shot and then the headache the next day. Some tequilas should be consumed as a shot, others mixed in a cocktail and others sipped neat. We want to take you along that journey and show you the difference! Walk you through the hand-crafted process and passion behind producing this spirit and share stories with you from some of the most famous tequila producers around the world.
Join us at our Scottsdale & Shea location on Saturday, September 24th for a Tequila Dinner featuring El Tesoro Tequila! Cocktail hour starts at 6:00 pm with dinner to follow after.
Tickets are $35 a person, guests will enjoy:
- A Mexican Fresca
- A hand-made tequila cocktail made with freshly squeezed lime juice, lemon juice, homemade squirt and El Tesoro Platinum tequila
- Recipe brought to you from Guadalajara, Mexico
- Four course Chef-Inspired menu complete with El Tesoro Tequila expressions paired with each course
- Paradiso Extra Anejo
- Fun, tequila education
- A brand ambassador will co-host this event with us and share tequila education
- Live entertainment
- Brought to you by Nick Hranek of B&B Music
El Tesoro Tequila, The Way Tequila is Supposed to be Made
At El Tesoro, we say the hands are the gateway to the heart. Because every bottle of our tequila is created by hand, but it’s also made with great passion. It’s no coincidence “El Tesoro” means “The Treasure.”