Don Julio Tequila Dinner, 10/29
October 29 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm| $35.00
One of our goals this year is to make tequila more approachable for our guests. We want you all to experience the excellence of this artisinal spirit! Not all tequila will take you back to that memory of slamming a shot and then the headache the next day. Some tequilas should be consumed as a shot, others mixed in a cocktail and others sipped neat. We want to take you along that journey and show you the difference! Walk you through the hand-crafted process and passion behind producing this spirit and share stories with you from some of the most famous tequila producers around the world.
Join us at our Scottsdale & Shea location on Saturday, October 29th for a Tequila Dinner featuring Don Julio Tequila! Cocktail hour starts at 6:00 pm with dinner to follow after.
Tickets are $35 a person, guests will enjoy:
- A Mexican Fresca
- A hand-made tequila cocktail made with freshly squeezed lime juice, lemon juice, homemade squirt and Don Julio Blanco tequila
- Recipe brought to you from Guadalajara, Mexico
- Four course Chef-Inspired menu complete with Don Julio Tequila expressions paired with each course
- Don Julio 70
- Fun, tequila education
- A brand ambassador will co-host this event with us and share tequila education
- Live entertainment
- Brought to you by Nick Hranek of B&B Music
Don Julio® Tequila is produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, where the microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Each drop of Don Julio® Tequila is produced here and each bottle features our NOM number — our seal of authenticity — signifying where the tequila was made. Unlike many other distilleries, La Primavera only produces one ultra-premium tequila, Don Julio® Tequila. Each product is crafted with the same attention to detail and passion that Don Julio González embodied.